Monday, October 2, 2017

Yesterday's Haul from Sheng Tai's Branded Toys Warehouse Sale...

2nd trip to the Sheng Tai's Branded Toys Warehouse Sale on Sunday... Arrived there at 9.30am and quite surprised to see a queue of around 20 people had been formed.. Was about to take out my 2nd bun to eat (after finishing the yummy one of back pepper chicken filling), the staff suddenly announced the commence of the sales... Luckily went early, nice...

Gotten the last piece of the DX Gama Gama Gun, not sure if the inside contents are okay as I had not opened it up, though the box does have a lot of clear tape... Cost $15... in Singapore dollars, yeap... Actually I did not really wanted to get this item as I simply did not really like a frog-themed gun, but well...


A Ultraman Ginga Secret Scroll (direct translation) a.k.a. Ultraman Ginga Books of Secrets (???!!!!) at $5 only!!! Nice!!! Hope the DX Victory Lance can scan the symbols... opps, live signs... and also hope the inside is okay, as I had not yet opened it...


And bought 2 pieces of the DX Wizard Ring Holder, intending to use the ring-holding parts for my Wizard Rings display frame... yeap, $5 each... Suddenly now I have many Driver-On rings... hahahaha...


One for me, the other for my little nephew... Cost $5 each too!!!! Super cheap!!!... Or rather, I feel the previous retail price was too expensive, for such toys... Hope the contents are okay, as I had not open them too...


Another 3 boxes of Yokai Medals!!!! $10 for 3 boxes...


And bought this again, this time for my little nephew... yeap, $15... a bit expensive though...


And since my little niece "complained" she did not "even have any" Yokai Watch for her Yokai Medals, I got one for her... And this watch and dictionary set costs only $8 !!!!!


I though I ran out of luck to find a DX Yokai Watch Z for my little niece, as the big mountain of watches are the G1 white version.. luckily spotted one (and it turn out to be the final one in the pile too) and quickly grab it, despite the bubble seemed a bit crushed-softened... $5 is a steal...


And finally, 3 shiny Shopkins capsules for my little niece for only $5... Yeap, $5 for 3 capsules!!!



Looking forward to my next toy sale hunt...

No comments:

Post a Comment