Sunday, October 22, 2017

October Purchase (6) - DX Drag Visor Zwei ( 2nd Buy ), KO Orb Fusion Card Holders, Gashapon Gorilla and Diamond Full Bottles ( Kamen Rider Build Series )

I have no idea why I bought this... Likely is the super low price that makes me felt that I can buy and keep one such "antique" and hard-to-find Kamen Rider DX toy for future replacement or such... But when I remove the contents, the Drag Visor Zwei itself looks quite scratched up to be considered a "new" item... Anyway, I hope it is just because the item is too old and has been stored too long in warehouse... I hope... anyway, now I am very tempted to replace the card-reading circuit in my modified DX Dark Visor Zwei with the card-reading circuit found in this one, so that the Survive and Survive-typed cards can be read... and make a Dark Visor to house the old circuit... hmmm... all we need now is a little energon.. I mean time, and a lot of luck... erm, motivation... Costs about SGD 30.45 ....




And gotten these KO Orb Fusion Card Holder for SGD 15.10 for 2, which means about SGD 7.55 each... I think it should fit in the actual legit Fusion Cards that my little nephew has... I hope... hahahaha... The paint job is still quite ok but you can find some parts not painted nicely... Also the plastic quality is definitely more towards the cheap night-market-toy type but still quite okay...


You probably can't see what items are these, but the title of this post will hint you that they are the gashapon Gorilla and Diamond Full Bottles... they are of course for my little nephew...  Costs abut SGD 16.45.. .Very expensive for 2 small plastic bottles... sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment