Thursday, October 5, 2017

October Purchase (2) - Tenkai Knights : Tavox, Vilius, Dromus ; Gashapon Kyutama : Shi Shi, Ryu ; Shokugan Heisei Eyecon

Collected haul from Taobao.com earlier in the day...

Gotten some basic Tenkai Knights for my little nephew... First are the plastic-bag-packed items of Tavox and Vilius.. Costs approximately SGD 7.90 for both...



The seller cut off the top part of the packaging instead of folding down.. well, nevermind... this Dromus costs approximately SGD 7.35...


Also gotten a gashapon Shi Shi Kyutama for my little nephew approximately SGD 8.90... And also a gashapon Ryu Kyutama at approximately SGD 7.55 for my own display, because I was born in the year of dragon...



... and lastly a shokugan Heisei Eyecon for my DX Deep Slasher to properly have the normal special attack sounds... costs approximately SGD 8.60...

No comments:

Post a Comment