Thursday, September 28, 2017

Today's Haul from Sheng Tai's Branded Toys Warehouse Sale

Sheng Tai's Branded Toys Warehouse Sale is back from 27 Sept to 1 Oct 2017, goggle the web for more details if you are tempted to go and squeeze with people, hahahaha... My haul for today costs me SGD 90... Might go and buy more... ! First up, my Kamen Rider Wizard toys haul (total SGD32):


Wizard ring set costs $2 each... Got 1 extra of the mixed set that contains the Sleep and Connect Rings for my little nephew as he does not have those rings...






DX Drago Timer for $15... might have to get another one as my little nephew also likes it...


DX Ring Holder in boxed version!!!!! $5 only...


And gotten the Gashapon-boxed version of the NS-Magphone Astroswitches for the 2nd time but at total of $1 only!! Yeap, that is only 50 cents each...


Gotten myself a DX_YokaiZ Watch ($5 only!!!) to display on my room laptop table... and also 3 boxes of Yokai Medals ($10 for 3 boxes) which I had fun opening up with my little nephew and niece... and my little niece is mumbling that she has no Yokai watch, only medals... may go and get the watches for her... hahahaha...



Mini gashapon Yokai Super DX Set at $2 if I remember correctly...


Cost $3 but then realized I had bought this before for my little nephew...


And the next four items are for my little nephew... First, Shopkins Glamour Squad at $10...


Shopkins Sparkle Clean Washer set at $10 too...


Beados Shopkins Fast Food Diners at $12...


Beados Sweet Cake Delights at $5...


Freebie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment