Saturday, August 29, 2015

Belated Post - White Drago Sword ( Power Rangers Dino Thunder )

Somehow I had forgotten to post this little gem when I bought it... The White Drago Sword from the PR Dino Thunder Series, wielded by White Dino Ranger, I believe... Sentai version should be Wing Pentact wielded by AbareKiller... Now, this is packaged in a box with Japanese words, but the contents are the US version... and I am not complaining, as the US version is slightly bigger than the Japan version... Very expensive due to the gigantic box, approximately $52.80 after shipping... yeap, from Taobao.com... sigh... So today, I finally decided to de-tomb it and throw away the packaging... and also tore off the ugly sticker... hahahaha....



Opps, forgotten to twist the neck (wow, cruel...) as this is how it came in package... Position of head aside, this is the quill pen mode (or something like that), where AbareKiller (or White Dino Ranger) can supposedly throw energy arrows (or such) from it... (will check out the series later)... The holster is snapped at the seam to form the holding part, and seem to be very loose... hope it holds...


And the sword mode... still a bit too small (yeah, I am nitpicking, hahaha...)... The main issue I have with this mode is that the button to press for the sound is placed at the top (thumb) position which makes it awkward to press while holding the sword... May try to add a switch at the index finger position... Though it only has 2 sounds, I still quite like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment