Saturday, August 29, 2015

August Purchase (6) - DX Shift Car Holder (3rd Buy), DX Morphin Brace, Candy Toy Momotaros Imagin Medal, (Loose) DX Zou Medal

Collected my Taobao.com haul today and coincidentally found my eBay purchase of the Momotaros Imagin Medal in my mailbox when I return home from the collection...

First up, a 3rd time buying of the DX Shift Car Holder, which costs approximately SGD17.20... which is quite cheap... So now I got an extra (Candy Toy) Max Flare and extra DX Funky Spike... Yeap, will mod them into some other Shift Cars... maybe Kamen Rider (Ichigo), or Super Dead Heat, or Formula... or... hmmm... Oh, the below is an old picture of my 1st time purchase of the holder...


DX Morphin Brace... Was quite sad when I realised the side sealing tapes are gone, luckily, the inside plastic bags seem to be "fresh" and not opened before... This is for my little nephew, as his little sister wants to have his Morphin Brace from the smaller Narikiri set... Now he is enjoying the game mode, hahahaha.... Costs approximately $39.40...


Very very "expired" candy it contains, hahahaha.... This medal is from eBay, costs SGD11.66 (free shipping)... I wanted to make my DX OOO Driver to have the Super Tatoba combo (which I can easily paint the current medals to suitable) and also the Tamashii combo... so what about the Shocker medal???... let's see the next item...


... yeap, will be modding this loose DX Zou medal to a Shocker medal... Sigh, will not put up how much it costs, after knowing (and also buying) the super cheap DX medal sets in the recent JL Expo sales... anyway, hope to work on this soon...



Now waiting for my DX Zanvat Sword (2nd buy) to arrive... hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment