Saturday, August 22, 2015

August Purchase (5) - DX Core Medal Set 2 and 5, First Hero Series Medal Shooter, Ranger DX Hand Gear, Robo (Knight) Morpher, and Such

Went to the John Little Expo Sales today and bought some toys for me, my little nephew and little niece... First up, DX Core Medal Set 02 (Sagozou) and 05 (Burakawani... hey, its the movie exclusive medals!!!)... 2 sets for SGD 5 only!!! Yes, $5 only!!! Each set costs only $2.50!!!! Super cheap... Did not buy the other set as I already have the stag beetle medal and the rest do not form a combo... So happy.... hahahaha....


First Hero Series Medal Shooter cost $5 for 3 pieces, so 1 for me, 1 for my little nephew and the other for my little niece... Very fun to watch the medals fly out of the buckle, hahahaha.... For those on a tight budget, this is a good piece to mod into cosplay belt as it also has the tilting function...


Bougth this (Megaforce) Ranger Deluxe Hand Gear for my little nephew, hope he likes... This costs only $5, so even if not fun, it is still a cheap buy... but think my little nephew will like it...


2nd purchase of the Robo (Knight) Morpher for myself, to mod it to attach to my DX Leon Laser... Very soft sound, and when I open up to check out the circuit board, I realized the whole battery compartment is soldered onto the other side of the circuit board and further secured with melted mushroom plastic pegs, hence I am discouraged from modding it to have a louder sound... Cost $5 too, which is cheaper than my last time purchase at Robinson's Expo Sale ($9)...


Also gotten a WWE US Championship Belt from Mattel for my little nephew... Costs $15, which is quite cheap... Initially did not want to buy this, but after seeing another person picking up 2 pieces (for his sons) I couldn't resist picking up this (last piece) into my shopping bag... a bit of chrome paint chip but I felt this makes it look better, like weathered and conditioned...


For my little niece, I bought this Barbie doll with Angry Bird Shirt and trolley.... Cost $15...


Also gotten this Zoobles Flower House set at $8 for my little niece...

No comments:

Post a Comment