Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Purchase (1) - Haul from 19th Craziest Toys Sale 2015 @ Takashimaya

Went to the 19th Craziest Toys Sale 2015 at Takashimaya Basement 2, and bought a lot of stuff... And everyday, the first 50 customers who spent more than $150 get to redeem a $50 voucher but sadly the voucher can only be used in the Toys Sale itself only... Prices can be seen on the pictures...



Bought 2 pieces of the DX ToQBlaster, 1 for my little nephew and 1 for me... I had wanted to buy 1 selling at a super low price from Taobao.com but the Taobao agent now will not help to purchase toy gun... So was pretty surprise to see this at a low cost, very quickly grabbed 2 pieces, hahahaha....



And the most "craziest" deal is this one: DX Birth Buster selling at only $9 only!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAZILY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha.... Bought 2 pieces too... Opened up 1 to play with, very very fun even without any light...



Not for my little nephew, this is purely my "desire and greed"... hehehehe... And this is the last minute decision... the DX OOO Driver (English version), the hilarious version, the ridiculous version, the WT* version, the .... Ok, enough... hahahahahahahaha.... Am thinking of adding sound circuit to make a Super Tatoba Henshin sound... and if I can find a cheap 2nd hand (Japanese speaking) O-scanner, I can transfer the circuit.... Looking forward to paint the core medals into Super core medals, hahahaha.... "Falcon! Tiger! Locust!".... hahahahahahaha....



This DX Budou Ryuhou is "free", as it was paid with the $50 voucher redeemed... Sigh, impulse grab, should have gotten some other things... this is a waste of the voucher... Hope my little nephew will like it...



Also bought 2 Pokemon Neo creatures, Lizardon and Genesect, and I think they can move by winding mechanisms.... 2 for $10 only, pretty cheap.... Yeap, for my little nephew too...





Also bought some toys for my little niece... Prices are on the pictures too...




And this is "free" too (paid using the voucher)...

No comments:

Post a Comment