Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July Purchase (2) - DX Kamen Rider Den-O Belt, KO KR Den-O Mask, DX Kamen Rider Saga (Sagarc) Belt

Received these items on Monday night, bought from Taobao.com... Quite happy...


DX Kamen Rider Den-O Belt
Yes, for my little nephew, to complete his Den-O DX stuff! When I wanted to give him last night, I stupidly gave him the DX Ride Booker (which I originally wanted to give during National Day holidays) instead... sigh... Cost approx $71.30...



KO KR Den-O Mask
Also bought a KO Den-O mask... The mask material is EXTREMELY flimsy plastic... The mask is stored in between 2 clear plastics which luckily, has the moulding details of the mask itself, meaning I can actually paint them to become Den-O's masks too! The figurines are made of cheapo plastics and I threw them away as soon as I de-tombed this item... Cost approx. $18...



DX Kamen Rider Saga (Sagarc) Belt
Bought this because it is cheap... hahahahaha.... yes, cheap... DX belt for only $33.70, how can I not buy??!!! hahahaha... anyway, originally intend to buy it to use the belt connector and transfer to my KR Faiz belt, but on later thought, maybe I can mod this to an older version of the Kamen Rider Ichigo belt... Or maybe leave it as it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment