Saturday, June 18, 2022

Bootleg Wonder Ride Books - Sound Replacement ( Kamen Rider Saber Series )

There is a version 2 of the bootleg Seiken Swordriver with the Wonder Ride Books / sword now updated with various actual transfomation sounds. But because the Taobao shop is not able to send this item through Taobao's official shipping courier, I can only replace the original (lousy) sounds that came with the bootleg books with a simple transformation sound. Used some sound recording circuit boards (no model number) to do so, also gotten from Taobao last time. 







 The finisher sound ( "geki", and not "giri" )in the bootleg sword, I think, should be activated without pulling out the sword, my bad... Or is it not??? Cannot remember...


* I don't keep links of buying items
* I don't buy on behalf
* Most item details are in the Youtube video's description, else is I cannot remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment