Monday, December 11, 2017

December Purchase (1) - Triple Henshin Belt Vol 2 and 3, DX Zyuoh The GunRod, DX Kyutama SP Set, 2nd Buy DX Kyu The Weapon, Figuart My Melody Pink

Bought these at the "X'mas Toy Galore" at Kallang Leisure Park... Also bought a DX Beast Driver, a DX Dicesaber and a DX Mirage Magnum (not in picture) at $10 per piece to store...


A surprise find, as I had always wanted to get the Showa belts... and they cost only $20 a piece.. Will be displaying with the KR Stronger and KR Black buckles for these 2 belts... unfortunately there is no Vol 1 (which has the Amazon buckle)... May go back again to get 1 more for my little niece...



Could not resist this as it is at a very low price... DX Zyuoh The GunRod... $20...


Not know why I bought this DX Kyutama SP Set... Costs $8... but should be a good display set...


Bought this DX Kyu The Weapon at $30, for my little nephew this time...


And a Figuart My Melody Pink for my little niece at $20...

No comments:

Post a Comment