Monday, September 10, 2012

September Purchase (3) - "Handy Version" KR Hibiki Henshin Tuning Fork - Onsa Onkaku



Bought these today in CSC, from the Malay shop in 2nd floor, cost me $10 each.... Initially thought they are the DX version in simple packaging, as the back of card mention about sound produced, so I thought it had some electronics... and somewhere in my heart I also knew I probably am wrong... but I still could not resist and bought 2 of them... yeap, 1 for me and the other for my little nephew... So when I tested out at home, I was quite disappointed... but to my surprise, my little nephew seems to like to play with it! There is a small old bicycle bell's "ting" sound when keeping/activating the fork (sometimes have sound but sometimes no sound)... Hmmm.... if only I bought 2 more of the Meitou Onsaken, then maybe I can transfer the circuit board into these, since the (tuning) sound seems/hears similar...

Oh, btw, have decided to try to put in the TheBee Zecter circuit board into the KO Gatack Zecter's body... hopefully can work... but the horn swinging mechanism still needs to work out...

No comments:

Post a Comment