Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Purchase (2) - KR Hibiki Disc Animals, DX Tatsulot, DX Ixa Calibur, Plex IxaRiser

My haul today...

KR Hibiki Disc Animals
Gotten the following Disc Animals (#04 Yellow Crab - Kihadagani, #05 Black Snake - Nibiirohebi, #06 Orange Lion - Kiakashishi, #07 Blue Eagle - Asagiwashi) today at the Robinsons Expo Sales... Was looking for some other KR DX stuff, but whatever it has, I already bought... so left these Disc Animals, which I remember the DX Armed Saber can use it to "swipe" for some sound.. and since they are quite cheap, I bought 4 of them ($10 for 4 pieces)... My little nephew selected 3 of them (#04, #05, #06) and he had lots of fun playing them... Turn out to be quite easy to transform too... Just that the CD mode for Black Snake is a little loose... Reminds me of the cassette transformers (especially Laserbeak and Steeljaw)... 



DX Tatsulot
Bought this piece from a Taiwan Yahoo website through the 65Daigou agent... Could not resist the low price, and total cost about $34.60 (after using voucher to offset agent fee and also includes shipping)... Tested the Tatsulot just now for workability, and realised it is not as boring as I initially thought... Hope my little nephew likes it... Think I will give this to him later, together with the Zanbat Sword...



DX Ixa Calibur
Also bought this piece from the same Taiwan Yahoo website through the 65Daigou agent... Again could not resist the low price with the total cost about $37... Did not test the electronics yet, but already not quite like the short blade... I mean, I expect it to be short, but not THIS short... anyway, was wondering can I mod it to have extendable LONGER blade... Seems my stuff of KR Ixa gear is almost complete... just left 1 thing, the IxaRiser... But the DX version is too expensive... so...



Plex IxaRiser
... bought this cheap version of IxaRiser instead! Gotten this from Taobao.com ... This Plex version seems much smaller than the DX counterpart, and actually I felt it is a blessing in disguise, as I always wonder how come when Ixa "spits" his "mouth" to use it as the IxaRiser, the "mouth" gets so much BIGGER when transformed into gun mode! Wah, mass-shiftng also takes place here in Kamen Rider, not just in Transformers G1 cartoon... So this Plex IxaRiser, although a little smaller, has a much better proportion in "mouth" mode... Ok, just kidding, hahaha... Anyway, going to put in some electronics chip and speaker and such to have some sound effects... Total cost is about $17.70...



Also bought a black colour belt to mod into the KR Ixa Driver's belt to fit my big tummy's waistline...

No comments:

Post a Comment