Saturday, August 11, 2012

August Purchase (2) - Mini Gatack Zecter, DX Gatack Double Calibur, Ultraman Mebius Handy Guys Memory Display

Went to Takashimaya's 16th Craziest Toys Sales today... it is too late... What I wanted are gone... sigh... sigh... Anyway, gotten some consolations...

Mini Gatack Zecter
So cute! And it cost $3 only! This is supposed to be the racing/crashing zecters series, seen in TaoBao.com there were also a TheBee and Kabuto mini zecters to roll and crash with one another. There are wheels on the belly of the Gatack mini Zecter, and it has an internal mechanism for increasing the forward-motion momentum... No sounds nor lights, just a little stud to stick a super mini Gatack figurine onto it when "battling" other mini zecters... But it does comes with a zecter buckle, and the mini zecter can slide into it. The horns are able to be separately swiveled into cast-off position... or something like that... hmmm... I think I might want to plug my candy-toy Accel Trial Memory's colour-changing LEDs into this little thing...


Edit: After some paint touch up, looks much better...



DX Gatack Double Calibur
Bought this because... it is quite cheap... $15... and is the Japan version!!!! Actually I have already ordered a KO of this Double Calibur from Taobao.com, but could not resist getting this... The blades are made of rubbery material, so safe enough... I probably might give this to my little nephew and I use the KO one instead, since he cannot control his force (cannot let him handle the KO version, which is likely to be made of a hard plastic), it will be safer for me to be hit by this... Needs 4 AAA batteries though, very "energy consuming", hahaha... 



Ultraman Mebius Handy Guys Memory Display
This is the mini version of the Ultraman Mebius "Memory Display"... actually I am also not sure how this thing works, bought for fun only... yeah, will see if my little nephew wants it or not... Cost $3 too...

No comments:

Post a Comment