Saturday, March 23, 2019

Ultraman Geed - DX King Sword ( Royal Mega-Master ) and DX Ultra Capsule : Solid Burning Set

Gotten this at the (Singapore) Takashimaya Collectibles Toy Fair, which will end 26 March 2019... The DX King Sword cost a hefty SGD49 and the DX capsule set at $10... But these prices are already considered quite low in Singapore... I modded the Ultraman Leo capsule into the Ultraman capsule by cutting off 1 of the activation pin at the bottom and paste some self-printed stickers over the Ultraman Leo sticker... Interestingly, while doing this, I realized that the ID chip is located at the back side of the main sticker, much like some of the ID price-tag sticker used in some shops... Did this mod as I do not intend to get the DX Geed Riser... But have since ordered the remaining 4 old Ultra brothers... I think... as I am lazy to mod the other capsules with repeated pin configurations to the old Ultra brothers'...


No comments:

Post a Comment