Sunday, August 5, 2018

2018 August Haul (1) - DX Beat Closer x 2 , DX 4 Koma Ninpoutou, DX Fullbottle Holder

The Falcon's Hangar is selling these for a discounted price, and these discounted prices are super good prices not to be missed... Total costs is SGD $60 for these 4 items...


DX Beat Closer
I have been hunting this for a long long time but can only find it at super high prices even in Taobao... So am very very very happy to see this on sale... Even luckier is that TFH has the final 2 pieces left, just nice for me to buy 1 for my little nephew (as he likes the KR Cross-Z a lot) and and 1 for me to probably modify the blade into a little longer (if I have time)... Costs SGD20 a piece... Thank you, TFH!!!!




DX 4 Koma Ninpoutou
Also bought this again as I had given the previous one to my little nephew... Am thinking of migrating my DX Gashacon Sparrow sound circuit (slashing sound) into this and make the 4 modes to be selected by pressing another switch that will not be at the usual "trigger" position... hmmm.. which means my DX Gashacon Sparrow can also have the gashat holder piece ripped and modify to be my Kimewaza Slot.... not a bad idea... Costs SGD15...



DX Fullbottle Holder
Costs SGD5, for my little nephew as when I first bought the DX Build Driver, I thought he will not need the DX Bottle Holder, but gradually, I thought the belt look a little incomplete without one...

No comments:

Post a Comment