Saturday, November 7, 2015

Some Pics of Legacy Saber Saber and Such...

Some pictures of my newly acquired Legacy Saba Saber... Actually took the pictures some days ago, but until now then remember to post... All 3 (main) Legacy-line role-play collectibles are finally collected... Happy...



Legacy Saba Saber is nicely scaled when placed together with Legacy Dragon Dagger, especially when the blade is extended...



And slightly longer when compared with my modded DX Gokai Saber... Seriously, the more I look at the modded blade of the DX Gokai Saber, the more I want to remake the blade again... hopefully this time it can be less wide, less curve and increase in thickness...


With my modded DX Gaburicalibur... nice... And I am waiting eagerly for the Legacy Blade Blaster to be available...

No comments:

Post a Comment