Sunday, June 7, 2015

DX Drive Driver - Belt Strap Replacement

With my fat waistline, I cannot wear the DX Kamen Rider drivers / henshin belts with the original plastic belt straps, so I replaced all my KR henshin belts with proper (aka longer) belt straps, normally the synthetic leather shiny surface type... Most importantly, the more flexible new belt straps allow more bending to help in hanging to display... So here's my newest belt replacement, the DX Drive Driver with a new belt strap...


The side connectors are taken apart and I had to make 3 holes on the new belt strap for fixing onto the 3 pegs inside the connectors. The belt strap then flows out from the slot nicely...


I hand-stitched the details at the other side of the belt strap to replicate the original plastic belt's detail...


Since my tummy is always in a state of fluctuation (hahahahaha), I sewn on a pair of velcro straps to allow length adjustment...


And now the DX Drive Driver can be proudly displayed on my cupboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment