Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July Purchase (2) - DX Beast Driver, KR Zeronos Bike Set, Miscellaneous Figurines, Digifusion Figure Series 01/07/11, Miscellaneous Dolls

My purchase today in 18th Craziest Toys Sale... Hopefully the Bandai stock can be changed...very pathetic... so are some scalpers / buyers... Prices are on the pictures...


DX Beast Driver
Still can't decide to give this to my little nephew (which I thin khe has absolutely no interest in, and will just chuck it aside), or to display it after a belt replacement (which I have to buy a belt to do so)... hmmm... So I will still be missing a Dolphin Ring if it is to be for completion...




KR Zeronos Bike Set
Bought this for the bike only... Intend to mod it into KR Ichigo's old motorbike for the S.H.Figuart KR Ichigo... if I can.. But now seems that it is a bit too small...



Miscellaneous Figurines
Since must buy 3 (selling at $5 for 3)...
Pink Ranger => Little niece; Red Ranger => Little nephew, Ultraman Dyna => Myself ...



Digifusion Figure Series 01/07/11
For my little nephew....





Miscellaneous Dolls
For my little niece...


No comments:

Post a Comment