Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nov Purchase (1) - Candy Toys (Castle Doran, Shoodoran, Powered Ixa, Ixa Calibur, Dogga Hammer), Candy Toys Shinkenger Set, KR Fourze Driver & Legend Rider Switch Set 1

My haul these 2 days... Not bad, except the Candy Toys Shinkenger morpher, thought it can also fold like the real thing, but alas... Anyway...

Candy Toys Castle Doran
Can fire missile from the mouth!!! The set of the Kiva series candy toys cost $32...


Candy Toys Shoodoran / Powered Ixa
Little Shoodoran can "bang sai" out missiles! Hahaha... Powered Ixa does not have any outstanding features though, just 4 wheels, and manually-movable arm...


Candy Toys Ixa Calibur
Small little Ixa Calibur!!! Pity could not find the full set of Candy Toy Ixa Driver... Look at the Candy Toy's long blade, Bandai should feel ashamed of itself for not doing this to the DX version...


Size comparison with the DX version...


Candy Toys Dogga Hammer
"Dogga Hammer!!!!!!!" ... mini size! Now my little nephew can have many things to play when he executes his Kiva fuestles... Did not buy the DX for my little nephew, bought this instead, hope he likes it... Did ordered the other 2 animals DX versions though, now waiting to ship over to S'pore, hopefully... The Hammer's fingers can be snapped open by pressing a trigger, but the spring has gotten weak, might need to change if things get worse...


Candy Toys Shinkenger Set
Damn.... Morpher phone is cast as 1 piece, in pen mode, and can't transform into phone mode... sigh, should have bought the DX KR Fourze Rocket Module... This Candy Toy set cost $24...


DX KR Fourze Driver
Collected this yesterday, very nice piece!!!!! I must be quite lucky not to win an Ebay auction for a similar belt as my max bid would also be more than what I paid for this piece, as this piece cost only $75, MISB!... My little nephew should be quite happy to received this...


Legend Rider Switch Set 1
Has KR Ichigo, KR OOO, and most importantly, KR Decade (which is my little nephew's favourite!)... Cost $20... Hmmm... maybe may print out a small barcode strip to stick to the Ganbaride card so that my little newphew can use it for his Decade Driver...



Hopefully my re-transaction for the DX Kabuto belt will go smoothly... Returned the DX Kabuto belt back to US as the seller send me an opened one when the item is supposed to be MISB... He did apologies and says to ship me a new one when I return him the current one... so now wait for the package to reach US and hope he will then send me a MISB one asap... Keep my fingers crossed... Oh, also hope my Taobao haul will go smoothly, as I pre-ordered the DX Accel Driver, DX Engine Blade, and DX Trial Memory and they are supposed to arrive (in China) in Nov...

No comments:

Post a Comment