Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April Purchase (3) - S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider 1, DX Ring Holder, DX Gokai Galleon Buster

Went to the Sheng Tai Branded Toys Warehouse Sale and bought some stuff for myself and little ones... Frankly there are a lot of toys there selling way way cheaper than they are/were (eg. DX OOO Driver (English version) $50, DX Beast Driver $45, DX Gokai Saber $35 or something, etc...) but I either have the stuff already (real or KOs), no interest, or I felt they can be even cheaper for a warehouse sale... It ends this Sunday...


S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider 1
Its the old KR Ichigou!!!!!!!!!! For only $20...




DX Ring Holder
2nd buy, to hand on my DX White Wizard Driver display... Cost $10...



DX Gokai Galleon Buster
Bought this for my nephew... It is so huge... $40...



And also a doll set for my little niece at $29...

No comments:

Post a Comment