Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Purchase (1) - DX Gokai Belt, DX Dice Saber, Stuff for Little Niece...

Haul from the Branded Toys Warehouse Sales today... Wanted to get a Gokai Spear, but couldn't find one anymore today... Don't feel like waiting longer for the price to drop, hence just stayed there for a short while... Anyway...


DX Gokai Belt
For my little nephew...Only $15!... actually the belt is only worth that price, or less... I mean, it is just a simple belt with straps, and the buckle flips with a press of button.. No other (electronics) gimmick... So how can Bandai sell this at such a high price last time!!! Hmmm...


... nevertheless, this is what I think captures the heart (or willingness to give money to burn) for collectors... the SHINY GOLD-ness!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha.... As 1 Youtube reviewer said "You can't go very wrong with shiny gold chrome..."



DX Dice Saber
Like what I mentioned earlier, I wanted to get a DX Gokai Saber, but there was no more... So in the end, I decide to settle for this... and why not the DX LioBlaster??? Because... Seriously I don't know... Cost $35...



Stuff for Little Niece
And some (aka A LOT of) stuff for my little niece...

No comments:

Post a Comment