Sunday, April 27, 2014

April Purchase (2) - Gashapon Lockseeds (Shocker, Peach Energy, KR Blade, KR Kiva, Momotaros, KR Kabuto) and Such

Long long time not gone to Chinatown liao, so today decided to go and get some groceries and jalan at CSC... And bought quite a lot of stuff... except my groceries... sigh...


Gotten some Gashapon (Capsule Toys) Lockseeds, for a total of $50 for all 6 Lockseeds after discount... Thanks!!! These Lockseeds are sold in specific pairs (Shocker and Peach Energy; KR Blade and KR Kiva; Momotaros and KR Kabuto) , and the shop-owner is not willing for a mix-and-match due to the possibility of stock-stuck... In the end, I bought all 3 pairs, hahahahaha.... Oh, I think each pair is also 1 volume of the Gashapon series... I originally wanted to give all to my little nephew, but in the end, I decided to keep the Shocker Lockseed for myself, hahahaha... Successfully modified to 3 batteries and added LED light to the Shocker Lockseed, but failed to do the string-trick to make the unlocking action to activate the sound... Might do that next time using small microswitch...


Each Lockseed comes with a cute little KR Gaim figurine, each pair has a different colour that matches to a main colour of one of the Lockseed character...


A closer look at the little cute figurine...


Also bought some other stuff from OG and Daiso...

For my little nephew (as a substitute for his Geki-Nunchaku)...


For my little niece...

No comments:

Post a Comment