Saturday, April 5, 2014

DX Dark Visor Zwei - "Restoration" of Card-reading Function

When I first try to implant the DX Drag Visor's card-reading circuit into the DX Dark Visor Zwei, I only wanted to have a straightforward way of stuffing in the whole circuit and mechanism into the DX Dark Visor Zwei... Hence I was very disappointed when I realized the space was too small to fit the circuit board and such, unless some mass cutting and destruction is done... Some time later, I decided to give it a try and thankfully my efforts paid off...

Below is the card-reading circuit I will be using... Virtually ripped off all wires before I start on the project...


After a long long long long long long time of working, I finally got the card-placer to be done and working, as well as the circuit placed in... Happy.... A lot of cutting, trimming, destroying has to be done... Yes, now I believe in KR Decade is right - there has to be destruction in order to be re-born... Hahahahahahahaha....



Once the main parts are done, the remaining work will be to cut the other side / decorative parts to be able to fit into the DX Dark Visor Zwei...



Done!!!!!! Although not very satisfactory, at least it can now read the non-"Survive" mode cards... Happy... My apologies for not taking many pictures as along the way of doing, there are far too many problems popping out and I was too tired/busy/frustrated...



I am now so tempted to add in a sound chip to announce "Survive!" when the Survive Shippu Card (or any other card) is inserted into the allocated slot... and also, to extend the blade of the sword part. I checked the tv shows and realized the one used in the show allows the end of the blade part to protrude out from the sword holder...

No comments:

Post a Comment