Sunday, November 3, 2013

November Purchase (2) - DX Sengoku Driver and DX Lockseed Holder (with Pine Lockseed)

Bought the Christmas present for my little nephew today... Both toys come together as 1 eBay item, costs $128...

DX Sengoku Driver
Orange (follow by a big smile with open mouth)!!! Still find this driver weird, but my little nephew wants it... So in order to avoid making the same mistake I had with the DX Wizardriver and DX Gunsword (or smething like that) when they were first released in S'pore, I buy the DX Sengoku Driver first in case the price goes up in future (though I really don't think so, considering the weird nature of the driver, will many buy???)...



The contents of the DX Sengoku Driver... Bandai is quite generous, giving 2 Lockseeds instead of just KR Gaim's...



DX Lockseed Holder (with Pine Lockseed)
Eh... Wah, dunno what to say... It is a Lockseed Holder with a Pine(apple) Lockseed...

No comments:

Post a Comment