Monday, June 17, 2013

June Purchase (3) - Gashapon (Capsule) Toys x 17, DX Bullzooka, Toy House Set

Went to the "Toy Universe" event at Takashimaya's basement, and could not find anything worth to buy at the event, only a bagful of gashapon (capsule) toys costing $10 (per bag)... When I went up Level 4, I was virtually slapping myself, as I saw a lot of things that I had bought on impulse earlier with a higher price...

The "Toy Universe" event...


The 4th Level in Takashimaya... Lots of toys... This Spin Sword + Black Box + Buckle set is like a dream come true, and I will have bought this if not for the price... Sigh...


DX Prism Beaker looks like cheap, IF compare to online prices... especially Taobao ones...


Sigh... I will not take the trouble and order another LRS KR Ichigo Belt to mod into V3 Belt if I had seen this earlier (or rather, it was displayed earlier...) ... Sigh... There is also a LRS KR Ryuki Belt at about $39.95, or something like this, which I had earlier bought (on impulse) at almost 175% of the this price.... Sigh...


Surprisingly, some of the KR Wizard stuffs are also available, but at a slightly high price...



So in the end, I only bought a bag of gashapon (capsule) toys at the "Toy Universe" event...


Let's see what we have... 4 x Legend Series Ranger Keys (Blue Buster, Green Racer, Ninja Black, Dyna Blue), 1 x KR Fourze Magnet States Keychain, 2 x KR Wizard Real Change! (Beast Driver, Dice Saber), 1 x Beet/Stag Buster Transpod, 9 x Go Busters Real Change! (Lio-Blaster, GB Custom Visor, 3 x Morphin Brace, Ichigan Buster, Sougan blade, 2 x Gorisaki Handmade Safety Device)... Total 17 capsules, so not too bad, less than a dollar each...


After this, I went over to Toys R Us (Paragon). Also bought a DX Bullzooka for my little nephew, to give him later in the June holidays... I paid $19.95 after using $10 Uni$ voucher redeemed...


Also bought a big toy house set for my little niece, and paid $49.95 after using $10 Uni$ voucher redeemed...


Also bought a Transformers Generations (Voyager) Springer but will post in the other blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment