Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dec Purchase (4) - DX Basshaa Magnum, DX Garulu Saber, DX Accel Driver, DX Engine Blade, DX Trial Memory

Haul from Taobao arrives! Mostly happy mood, though got 1 item really confuses and frustrates me...

DX Basshaa Magnum
For my little nephew... No electronics, but still expensive... duh... cost $28.40 approx... not sure of the exact cost as this is packed with the DX Garulu Saber when shipping...


DX Garulu Saber
For my little nephew too... Did not realised this saber is this big... cost $40.25 approx...


DX Accel Driver
For me!!! Hahaha... Actually I am too eager and bought these DX KR Accel Henshin gears too early, as recently saw 1 store selling way, way cheaper... Good thing is that this is the Bandai-Asia release, and so the memory speaks the Japanese-English pronunciation... Cost $82.80 approx...


DX Engine Blade
This little fella drives me crazy... First, the box shows signs that the item has been tampered with before, as there is a big clear tape that covers over the original tape on 1 of the sides... "Nevermind...", I told myself... Then when I opened it, I realised that the tray was placed opposite (where the item side facing the back of the box)... Wow, I don't think the packing staff will make such errors in packing, right?... "Nevermind...", I told myself, again... btw, the body of the DX Engine Blade is stamped with some Japanese words... *EDIT: I just watched some Youtube clips on this Engine Blade review and realised that the Korean version has the same stampings and white "serial number" on the handle is the as mine! #*%$!!$#*&.... and the Japanese versions apparently have no white "serial number"s... Sigh...


Now this time, when I saw the Engine Memory, I went crazy. The back of the battery cover has Korean words (I can still differentiate between Japanese and Korean letters)!!!! WTF!!!! Quickly tested the memory, and surprisingly, the memory speaks the Japanese-English pronunciation!!!!!!!!!! ... Arrrgggghhhh..... So now I got a Japan/HK Korean version of the Engine Blade, with a Korean DX Engine Memory, that pronounces the phrases in Japanese-English!!!!! Hmmm... Amazing... so being a hygiene freak, I quickly clean the blade and memory thoroughly with anti-bacteria wipes, and slowly finds this Engine Blade quite fun!! Hahaha... Cost $62.15 approx...


DX Trial Memory
Also gotten this DX Trial Memory to complete the gear set... I kindda like the gadgets that gives Kamen Riders a speed-up state i.e. KR Faiz - Axel Watch, KR Kabuto - Hyper Zector and this KR Accel - Trial Memory... Bought them all... Hahaha... Cost $46.25 approx...

No comments:

Post a Comment