Sunday, October 22, 2017

October Purchase (7) - DX Drill Crusher, DX 4Koma Ninpoutou, DX Hawk & Gattling-Gun Full Bottles Set, DX Gashcon Sword, DX Gashacon Sparrow, DX Kyu The Weapon, DX RyuTsueider

Spent a lot today at the Toy Carnival and Bot Fest 2017... But almost everything is at a very low price (except for the DX Drill Crusher which I still think is too expensive), making it hard to resist... hahahaha... All prices below in SGD...


DX Drill Crusher $50 (For my little nephew)



DX 4Koma Ninpoutou $30 (For my own display For my little nephew )



DX Hawk and Gattling-Gun Full Bottles Set $12 (For my little nephew)



DX Gashacon Sword $15 (For my own display)



DX Gashacon Sparrow $20 (For my own display)



DX Kyu The Weapon $35 (For my own display)



DX RyuTsueider $35 (For my own display)

No comments:

Post a Comment