Saturday, November 21, 2015

November Purchase (4) - DX Gan Gun Saber, Gashapon Ore Tamashii Eyecon, Mighty Morphin Red Alien Ranger Key

Collected my Taobao haul this evening... and a bit mad that the DX Condor Denwor is loose-shipped... Probably the item is not a 2nd-hand item, since this toy is so new, and probably at worse it is a factory-reject or something (a very low price of only 118 yuan), but I cannot stand it... and especially this is going to be a Christmas gift... sigh... anyway, may decide to get a boxed one and keep this for myself, if I manage to find a reasonable-priced one... First item, the DX Gan Gun Saber! Not as small as I imagine... nice...


De-tombed... and nope, it does not come with the AAA batteries ,they are put in by me.... Cost SGD71.70 including shipping...


And also bought a Gashapon Ore Tamashii Eyecon for display... cost approximately SGD9.10... I doubt I will be getting a DX Ghost Driver for myself... partially because I have no more display space, and partially I am getting tired of the recent designs (functional and aesthetics) of Kamen Rider drivers / belts...


Also gotten a loose Mighty Morphin Red Alien Ranger Key, to complete my Red Ranger Keys collection... Cost approximately SGD3...


... And the completed collection... Hahahaha... All (core) Red Rangers of Power Ranger series since Mighty Morphin to Super Megaforce... Yeap, heavily modded the head of SMF Silver and lightly modded the SMF Green's and Blue's using SPD's heads...

No comments:

Post a Comment