Friday, November 13, 2015

November Purchase (3) - Megaforce Red Ranger Training Set, Ranger Keys Packs, Gashapon Newton and Robin Hood Eyecons

And before the haul, here's an update to my modded Time Force Red Ranger Key, which I finally decided to repaint the head... Looks ugly when close-up in photo, but is actually quite OK when looking at the physical item... And also painted the chest details instead of using a sticker...


Bought 2 sets of this old item - the Megaforce Red Ranger Training Set, at the Robinsons Expo Sale... it is the regular version with the tiny teeny gun, but what I wanted is only the Gosei Buckle, to hold my Gosei cards... I mean Megaforce cards... Grabbed the last 2 sets of these... Costs SGD5 each... Nice buy... Have since given 1 set to my little nephew, and the other set's mask and gun to my little niece...


Also bought these Ranger Keys packs at the Robinsons Expo Sale, at SGD5 each... Stupidly thought that I can repaint the other coloured Ranger Keys that I had into red, but failed... so decided to bought these... and forgotten to get the Overdrive Key pack... Will get it another time... soon... and also have bought another Alien Red Ranger Key from Taobao.com... When these arrived, my (core) Red Ranger Keys will be completed... hahahaha...


And then in the evening collected these 2 Gashapon Newton and Robin Hood Eyecons bought from Taobao.com, at approximately SGD16.80... which is about SGD8.40 per Eyecon... nearly about$4 more than what it costs in Japan (400yen)... What to do, have to live with it... "Kai Gan!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment