Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Purchase (4) - Kamen Rider OOO Series DX Core Medal Set 1 and Set 5 (Rebuy)

Delighted to see the promotional pamphlet of John Little Expo Sales 2 days ago and finally this day arrive... Went over and bought the DX Core Medal Set 1 and Set 5 (Set 5 is a re-buy as the medal sets are sold at 2 for $5.00)... As I have swapped the die-cast rim of the gashapon Kuwagata Core Medal to my candy-toy Imagin Core Medal, so thought of buying the Set 1 to get a good DX-type Kuwagata Core Medal... Also, the 2 other Core Medals ( Lion, Cheetah ) can also form a combo with my existing Tora (or should I say "Tiger!" ???!!!) Core Medal, I think should not have any wastage...


This will be for my little nephew to replace his gashapon version... Anyway, these 2 are the ONLY 2 types sold over there... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment