Sunday, October 11, 2015

October Purchase (1) - Legacy Dragon Dagger, DX Legendary Morpher, Legendary Ranger Key Packs (Samurai, Dino Thunder), DX Meteor Galaxy, DX Super Rocket Switch (2nd Buy)

Went to Sheng Tai's Branded Toys Warehouse Sales, and today happens to be the last day... Yeap, I did not realised it until last night, so luckily manage to have 1 last day before it ends... I remember last (few) year(s) this sales used to hold for a few times in a year, but this year is like the 1st (or maybe 2nd???) time... A bit disappointed when I started my hunt there... There was a last piece of Power Rangers Super Megaforce Deluxe Super Mega Saber (wah, very mouthful of words...) at $8 but I did not get it as the ranger key was missing (Later then I realised that all the ranger keys of the Super Megaforce products are gone, except for 1 and only 1 DX Legendary Morpher, selling at $2 more than the others, and I even thought why did they packed it with 2 more keys, not realising that there are NO ranger keys inside the triangular box...)

Anyway, gotten a Legacy Dragon Dagger at $99... A low price, until a few hours ago I realised that Hobbyarktoy is selling at only $80... sigh... anyway, it is a BEAUTIFUL piece of dagger!!!! Super nice, and with all the die-cast, it feels heavy and nice to handle... Think it could be a 1:1 scale to the show prop... very happy... hahahaha....



... Kira kira 24K gold(-plating) !!!!! Hahahahaha....



Edit: Pics of KO Mini Dragon Dagger meeting his good friend the Legacy version, and my current Legacy line hoot so far... Now waiting for the Legacy Saba Sword to come... and waiting the Legacy Blade Blaster to start selling... yeah, collecting the Legacy weapon line...




Picked up this DX Legendary Morpher at $8... Heh heh... cheap right? But it comes with a price which I did not realised when I was at there... THERE ARE NO RANGER KEYS PACKED WITH IT!!!!! THE RANGER KEYS HAVE BEEN REMOVED!!!! RIPPED OFF!!! WTF!!!!!!! ... Hahahaha... ok, cooled down long time ago liao, as have already found some cheap ranger keys in Taobao... ready to order as soon as this post is up, hahahaha....


When I first de-tombed the morpher, it did not read the keys properly, e.g. it read the Dino Thunder keys as SPD... so I had to dismantle it and after some investigation, I realised the edge of the key container inside the morpher is too thick and presses down the key-reading switches when key is turned... So I took a small file and wood-carving tool and chamfered/rounded the edge so that it will not come in contact with the key-reading switches... and happy ending!!! hahahaha....


Bought 2 sets of Legendary Ranger Key Packs at $5 each... Happy to see the Red Samurai Ranger Key is the male version...



And a group picture of the PR Super Megaforce stuff bought today...


Next, Kamen Rider stuff.... Was tempted to buy the DX Tajadol Spinner but put back as somehow I cannot manage to convince myself it has sufficient fun factor to attract me into buying... and also I am not so keen on the 2 red medals too... There are also other stuff but it is either "have bought" or "not attracting"... In the end, picked up this DX Meteor Galaxy for $30... It is very fun to keep hearing the "Da-da-da-da, Limit Break!!"... hahahaha.... Very kira kira too.... hahahaha.... I must be becoming more and more like Zed... hahahaha....



And bought for a 2nd time the DX Super Rocket Switch at $5 only... ARRRGGGGHHH.... Why did I go and buy the super expensive (compared to this) one from Taoboa????!!!! .... hahahaha.... Initially wanted to display it together with my DX Meteor Driver but has 2nd thoughts and currently it is residing in my box of spares.... waiting the day I change my mind... hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment