Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Apr Purchase (3) - LRS Kamen Rider Ryuki/Knight V-Buckle

It finally arrives from eBay!!!! Hahaha.... Ok, fake excitement, but nevertheless was relieved when I received this package, as the tracking number provided is totally un-trackable... anyway, this is my 2nd time buying this belt, as I had bought it before for my little nephew... Decided to buy this belt as I had thought of getting the super cheap China-dealer version of the DX Dark Visor (which later turned out that all sellers have no actual stock but still list the item on Taobao.com... sigh... in the end had to get the more expensive DX Dark Visor Zwei, which is also the China-dealer version...) to complete the basic KR Knight set... Cost approx. $63.55...




Also have ordered a China-dealer DX Drag Visor for my little nephew, a 2nd one for me to transplant the reader into the just-ordered China-dealer DX Dark Visor Zwei... Hope they arrive soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment