Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Purchase (6) - DX Ongekimei Narukaze/Ongekikan Reppu

Went down to Taka for the 3rd and last time for the 16th Craziest Toys Sale hoping to grab more cheap toys... and I did... Manage to grab the KR Ibuki DX Ongekimei Narukaze/Ongekikan Reppu for me and my little nephew... Cost is $4.50 per piece... while waiting to pay, I decided to grab 1 more piece for standby, after the bad experience with the previous DX guitars... and luckily I did...


Of the 3 pieces, 1 had a faulty speaker, the other had the mouthpiece missing and damaged belt clip-piece (and sometimes stuck-button), and only the last one seems ok... so I swapped some parts and now have 2 working trumpets... Hahaha... nice...



Also bought an extra KR Todoroki guitar as I thought of replacing my previous one by choosing one that has good blade tip and has the speaker appears completely at the sound holes. But again, my luck ran out, as this time, the speaker has a bad hissing sound... ok, maybe will give this extra to my little niece, hahahaha... Have bought 2 soft toys for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment