Friday, August 3, 2012

August Purchase (1) - DX TheBee Zecter

Received my 3 DX TheBee Zecters from eBay today... Wait, what? 3 DX TheBee Zecters ???!!!... Well, yeah... I had earlier ordered 2 KO undersized Kabuto Zecters (1 for my little nephew, the other for me...) and 1 such Gatack Zecters from Taobao.com, and as they are the cheapo KO version, they do not have a decent henshin sound(s)... Hence I thought of buying some cheap henshin devices to mod in. Though the henshin sounds might be off, at least they still sound decent... Each piece cost $38.30...


Earlier I was dismantling 1 of them to check out the internal circuits and switches stuff, I casually left it on my table, and when my little nephew saw it, he wanted to play with it. And he enjoyed it so much that when I explain I want to put it inside a Kabuto Belt for him, he say he want theBee Zecter instead! Arrrgggghhh.... If know earlier then will not have bought 2 KO Kabuto Zecters.... nor the 2 DX Hyper Zecters... sigh... nevermind... maybe he will like the Hyper Zecter...

No comments:

Post a Comment