Tuesday, March 13, 2018

( Takashimaya ) Collectible Toys Fair 2018... and Haul...

Went to the Collectible Toys 2018 at Takashimaya last Sunday... Had a small haul, as I wanted to control my spending (not true, real reason is I cannot find any good buys there... sigh)... Anyway, gotten this model kit for my little nephew for his birthday in June... yeap, still long, but buy first... Cost SGD39...


And also gotten him an old "vintage" Gogeta figurine...must ask him to keep this carefully, cos who knows, it may become valuable next time, hahahahaha.... Costs SGD5...


Ans gotten this Littlest Pet Shop - Pet In the City pack for my little niece... Costs SGD4...


And for myself, I gotten a DX Xlugger ( Ultraman X series)... The button for the blade extender is very tight and initially has to literally slam hard at the button to extend the blade... Tried opening the toy to attempt to fix.. Works better now but still not as smooth, despite trying to smoothen the 2 plastic (slope) activator pieces and putting in lubricating oil... not sure why... springs seem to be very oxidized... in fact the whole thing look like a factory QC reject... anyway, as long as it can work I am quite happy... especially considering it only costs SGD20...


Also grabbed a DX Beta Spark ( Ultraman X movie toy) to replace my already thrown-away KO version, hahahaha... costs only $30!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment