Friday, March 16, 2018

March 2018 Haul (2) - SSGod Goku Kit, Friends Lego Mia Set, Pikmi Pops, Super Squishies My Little Pony and Barbie, DX Hawk Gatlinger 2nd Buy

Was a bit disappointed on my 2nd trip to Takashimaya's Collectible Toys Fair 2018 today, as there are barely any new ( tokusatsu )stuff ... Quite sad to find out that the new Ultraman figurines now no longer have the Ultra-sign at the sole... In the end, picked up a Figure Rise Super Seiyan God Goku kit to add to his birthday presents pool... Costs SGD36...



Also went up 4th storey and picked up some stuff for my little niece... could not find the MLP foam squishies though... The Friends Lego set costs SGD19.90, Pikmi Pops at SGD9.90 each, and the Super Squishies (MLP and Barbie) cost SGD10.90 for 2...




Then went over to The Falcon's Hangar which is quite near (in terms of MRT line), and got myself the DX Hawk Gatlinger for SGD25... This is my 2nd buy, as the first one I gave to my little nephew as he likes it very much... Very fun toy with the machine gun firing sounds!!! Hahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment