Sunday, October 16, 2016

October Purchase (3) - DX Gamer Driver and DX Kimewaza Slot Set, DX Gashacon Breaker

Headed down to Fuiya today to get these stuff for my little nephew's Christmas present... Nope, I still keep my view that this new Kamen Rider Ex-Aid's design is ridiculous, though I will still catch the series (since not much Tokusatsu shows to watch here... ), and get the toys for my little nephew if he is into this show... I might make a home-made Gamer Driver though, if I can figure out how to make the mechanism part... hahaha... The Driver and Slot set cost $110, and the weapon cost $40...


Back of the box used to be the front of older boxes... makes sense, as there is more unbroken up space for the graphics...


The contents... I felt Bandai is getting more unscrupulous with this new belt... You see, the main driver/belt is just 1 big chunk of plastic box with a mirror, with the sounds and light coming from the Gashat, so, referring to the DX Gamer Driver only set: (1) why still sell so expensive? (2) Only 1 Gashat included ??? (3) Have to purchase the Maximum Drive Sl.. I mean the Kimewaza Slot separately, which shouldn't it be supposed to be together with the Driver? All these made me feel Bandai is getting money-hungry... unless maybe next time the DX Gashats will sell cheap which I don't believe so... anyway....


DX Gashacon Breaker!!!! Is a bit larger than what I had expected... so not too bad..



hmmm.... no lights... sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment