Sunday, October 2, 2016

October Purchase (1) - Karakuri Hengen (Ninningers), DX Zenrin Shooter, Goton Nin-Shuriken, DX Shift Cars Set 1 and 2, DX Shift Car Holder, Misc Buys

Nearly missed out this Sheng Tai's Branded Toys Warehouse Sale, fortunately saw the post on Toys4Kids SG facebook... And bought a lot of stuff... hahahaha...

2 big bags of toys!!!! Waaahh.... And as usual, toys that are "repeated" are for me and my little nephew...



First up, the Sandan Ningeki Karakuri Hengen (3-Stage Ninja Attack Clockwork Transformer(???) ) which costs $30 each... Frankly... not really worth the money... but it is slowly growing on me, hahahaha.... The Claw-mode is quite decent size though, but the blade ... sigh... Don't really understand the words the toy says, so have to do more research... hahaha... But so tempting to do a modification on the blade... and already planning in mind.... hee hee... And by the way, I did not follow the Ninningers series, only a couple of episodes...



Next is DX Zenrin Shooter... and I think these are the last 2 pieces... at least in the morning... Costs $25 each... and also... not really worth the money... hahahaha.... but yes, it is also growing on me slowly!!!!! hahahahaha... At least the size is quite decent... "Zenrin !!!!!"....



And also bought this Kaiten Chouninpou Goton Nin-Shuriken (Spinning Super Ninja Arts 5 Element Ninja Shuriken(???) ) at $10 each... Eh... Hahahaha.... No Ichibantou in the warehouse sales... so why did I bought these for??? Wahahahaha....


And since these are so cheap, I bought them... DX Shift Cars Set 1 ($10) and Set 2 ($5), as well as a DX Shift Car Holder (10)... Actually I had no intention to buy Set 1, but somehow I forget to put it back before going to the cashier... hahahahahaha....



Next are the miscellaneous items... Bought 1 box of Yokai Medal Vol 3 at $8, which is 25% off the "normal" selling price in most major departmental stores... Will open them together with my nephew and nieces tonight... Also gotten a Pokemon Mega Ring ($2) and an Absolute Chogokin Mazinger Z ($5) for display...




Not forgetting Shopkins Food Fair Set($15) and Fashion Spree ($12) sets for my little niece...



And finally... the free gifts... foldable fans... hahahahaha.... UUUU-chu Ki-taaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment