Sunday, July 27, 2014

July Purchase (3) - DX Gokai Saber, Gashapon Cherry / Melon Energy Lock Seeds, Digifusion Figure Series 02/04/09, Pokemon Monster Collection Set, Barbie Dolls 3-Pack Set, Licca Chan Bedroom Set, Candy Toy Hello Kitty Furniture Set

Paid a 2nd visit to the 18th Craziest Toys Sale at Takashimaya... And bought many things...again... so maybe the toys are pathetic, but somehow I am even more pathetic???? Hmm...

DX Gokai Saber
Could not resist buying this to use for my modded blade for Gokai Saber... Now I will have a bootleg and 1 legit Gokai Saber... Wait... Should I mod another Gokai Saber blade??? Hmmm... no more material liao, I think...


Gashapon Cherry / Melon Energy Lock Seeds
Bought at CSC. Cherry Energy Lock Seed for my little nephew, and the other for my display, together with Shocker Lock Seed!


Digifusion Figure Series 02/04/09
Redeemed a $10 voucher after I paid for $100, and return to buy the Sparrowmon for free. Seems all can digifuse with Shoutmon to become a big creature... For my little nephew... Wow, gestalt...


Pokemon Monster Collection Set
Can battle!!!! Hahahaha.... Hope my little nephew will like....


Barbie Dolls 3-Pack Set
Bought at the toys sale... $20 for 3 Barbie dolls, hmmm.... seem very worth... For my little niece... Think she will be very happy... hahaha...


Licca Chan Bedroom Set
Bought at the toys sale... Only at $20, I think it is quite worth... For my little niece...


Candy Toy Hello Kitty Furniture Set
Bought at CSC, together with the gahsapon lock seeds... Owner gave a discount of $3, nice. Thanks! For my little niece...


Freebies - Astro Boy Jumping Pals
They are freeeeeee!!!! Gotten them because "spend at least $50" at the 18th Craziest Toys Sale... Hmmm... how come I recall seeing them at the redemption table at last visit to the toys sale?... Anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment