Saturday, July 5, 2014

July Purchase (1) - KO Delta Blaster (S.P.D)

Was cursing my bad luck of breaking my spectacles this afternoon, and had to got and make a new one, while wearing the repaired broken one that is barely in 1 piece... But after ordering a new one, I decided to go and jalan jalan... and to my surprise, I saw this KO Delta Blaster selling in a photocopying kiosk!!! So happy! Immediately bought it, at $10... Of course only the guns remain, and the rest of the items were down the dustbin chute just 4 minutes after de-tombing it... hahahahaha....

The packing shows S.P.D., so I am declaring this is the KO Delta Blaster, not the Hybrid Magnum.. wait... aren't they almost similar... nevermind... Very seldom see the China KOs cardboards without chinese characters...


I shall ignore the steroid-infused figurines... The size seems a little tiny tiny smaller than the DX version when I watch the Youtube reviews, so I suspect this could be either a slightly slightly downsized DX, or an oversized PLEX version... which I dn't have both to compare... The plastic for this KO Delta Blaster is actually quite good, slightly on the thicker side. The guns can be combined quite sturdily, though it takes a bit of figuring out how to separate them (have to pull down the front little gun's handle to dislodge and slide it out)... Surprisingly, the big gun has (typical weird sounds, eg. blade clashing, dino roars, etc) sounds and a red led lights up at the tip of the batrrel... Nice!!!!! But its a bit too bright an blinded me a few times... hahaha...


"YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BUY OTHER PRODUCTS" !!!!!! .... Hahahahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment