Saturday, January 11, 2014

January Purchase (2) - Gashapon Keychain Wizard Rings, DX Crystal Gunber (2nd Buy), DX Geki Changer, DX Geki Tonfa, DX Suit-Up Flying Sword Jet Caliber

Haul from taobao.com and Taiwan Yahoo shopping site... actually is collected last night...

Gashapon Keychain Wizard Rings
For my home-made Hamel Cane... Cost approximately $15.45 for 6 rings... Sigh, expensive...



DX Crystal Gunber (2nd Buy)
2nd time buying... Mainly for the sound-light circuit to be implanted into the KO Perfect Zecter... There are different (decent) sounds for sword mode and gun mode, which is nice... It's quite weird that this claims to be a Bandai product... so... nevermind... Cost approximately $21.85 for 2 pieces, loose shipping... Design is good, with proper gun and sword modes, which the blades remind me of light-sabers, hahahaha... .... Probably I will keep 1 for display...



DX Geki Changer
Gekirangers!!!!! Bought this from Taiwan Yahoo shopping site, at a very very cheap price... Approximately $19.55 only!!! Since this is too small for adults, I did not buy 1 more for myself, and also I have limited space for my display rack (to be made soon, I hope)... Will be the CNY present for my little nephew... Also bought 2 Koeda Chan dolls for my little niece, hahaha...




DX Geki Tonfa
Was happy, until I realized the box has been opened (seal-tape was cut at 1 side of box), and also the instructions sheet are not in a bag, but taped directly to the plastic tray inset, and was torn... I tried to console my self that it might have been the seller or agent staff open to check but frankly, I don't think so as the other packages from the same seller are properly sealed (unopened)... Luckily I intended to keep it as display, so I shall perform the ultimate cleaning ceremony with my trusted anti-bacterial wipes... later... hahahaha... The handle is a bit too short to hold and rotate when welding them in tonfa mode... sounds are ridiculous... but still, nice for a display, heehee.... Cost approximately $28.95....




DX Suit-Up Flying Sword Jet Caliber
This is an add-on item for TWD99 when purchasing the DX Geki Changer or DX Geki Tonfa... Because of the big size, it cost approximately $8.05... Cheap!!!!!!! Hahahaha.... But the blade is a little too narrow... This item is from the Tomica Hero: Rescue Fire line...

No comments:

Post a Comment