Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mini Kamen Riders Exhibition @ OG Orchard (1) - Intro and Cabinet Displays

A short mini (pictorial) report of the Mini Kamen Riders Exhibition @ OG Orchard which I went today... Let the pictures do (most of) the talking...




This version of the DX OOO Driver is quite similar to the Korean and Taiwan version... it pronounces the Taka, Tora, Bata using English, ie. Falcon, xxx, Locust.. !!!! I thought I heard wrongly when a kid was playing with a demo belt lying at the area, but when I hear it for the 2nd time, I was like... wow, luckily did not buy for my little nephew... Maybe it is just the demo piece?? Not sure.. but... buy at your own risk...




This is the First Hero Series version of the OOO Driver... the sound produced by the scanner is random, since there is no scanning function... The driver cannot be straighten horizontally though not sure if any masters out there can/will want to make some modding... Though I must admit this is good enough for a cosplay though..at such reasonable price, hahaha....






Toys of the past Kamen Riders!!!




The DX Faiz Driver is the Korean version!!!!! Hahahaha....





Can't seem to find the DX Kabuto Zecter...

Up next, the wall "posters"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment