Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September Purchase (6) - Tamashii Stage Act W, DX Barizun Sword, Flower Pot Fan, Etc

Went to the 17th Craziest Toys Sale at Takashimaya again today... and bought more... to give to my neighbours' kids... as well as some for my own little nephew and niece... and myself, hahaha...


Tamashii Stage Act W
Bought this for fun... And also thought of using it as the Maximum Drive part for future Eternal Dagger making... if I really do make one... $5...



DX Barizun Sword
Only $40, it is indeed reasonable for a toy sale, but the price still does not fit into the "Craziest" theme... anyway, I don't think I can get a MISB for this price even through Taobao.com... Tested out just now, the weight is quite a lot for small kid to carry... a bit difficult to pull out the Astro-switch attached, as the release button is a bit far and has to be held pressed while pulling out the Astro-switch at the same time... But the sounds are good!!!



Flower Pot Fan
For use at office... Nice deco too... $5...


Bought some soft toys and also 2 KR LRS (KR Blade, KR Ryuki) belts (at $15 each)...

No comments:

Post a Comment