Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Purchase (6) - DX Wizardriver, DX Axcalibur (2nd Buy)

Haul from Taobao is here... and I am not excited... because I seen cheaper ones selling locally, just last Sunday... sigh... but nevermind lah, is for my little nephew...

DX Wizardriver
Will not put up price here because .... sigh, don't want to see this... The QC is bad, as the "hand" has abrasion marks... no protective film over it too... hope it is not because item has been played before... Sigh... For those who wants, 1 shop in CSC 2nd storey was selling this at less than $90... Not sure if it has been sold off already...




DX Axcalibur (2nd Buy)
For my little nephew.... But since the packaging was resealed, I will take no chance... Have since swap the contents of my 1st buy (of DX Axcalibur) with this, leaving the good box for me as I may need to keep the boxes... Not decided yet...



Sigh, forget to pass the returned items back to the delivery staff... sigh... maybe Friday move over to pass at the collection point...

No comments:

Post a Comment