Thursday, November 29, 2012

Nov Purchase (3) - KR Hibiki Stuff again... and Some Others...

Gotten this stuff today at Expo's Robinsons Sales... Not much, wanted to see if got any good stuff, but still, same old stuff... So bought some for replacements and collection...


KR Todoroki's and Zanki's guitars... Figured that since it's only $8 each, might as well try my luck again to see if I can get a decent piece of the KR Todoroki's guitar... luckily, finally got 1 decent one.. and my little nephew wanted my current one... hahaha... KR Zanki's guitar is bl**dy sh*t, when I tried the electronics, only 1 LED lights up... the casing is vertually un-openable, and after prying open the lower part (and breaking the fragile tips), diagnose the wire is crushed and broken at the middle part... and soldering back with an extra wire is extremely difficult with the location so inside, and virtually no space due to the "wings" blocking...after many hours of frustrating work, finally manage to get the other LED back to light up... Got the Meitou Onsaken ($5) to replace for my little nephew's broken one..but thinking I can use the electronics to "transplant" into my PLEX Onsa Onkaku (Henshin Tuning Fork) for the Henshin sound... The "loose" KR Den-O ($8) can "transform" into the 4 modes, and is not really "loose", but my little nephew took it out of the box to play before I can remember to take a photo of it in box... and oh, the Disc Animals...


KR Hibiki Disc Animals #3 Green Ape (Ryokuozaru), #6 Orange Lion (Kiakashishi), #8 Celadon Frog (Seijigaeru), #9 Golden Wolf (KoganeĊkami)... 4 for $10...

Also bought some toys for little niece...

No comments:

Post a Comment