Sunday, September 23, 2012

September Purchase (4) - KR Hibiki DX Ongekiko Kaentsuzumi / Ongekibo Rekka (Drum / Sticks) Belt Set

This has to be my lucky day... I went to CSC for jalan-jalan and not expecting to get anything... so when I reach 2nd level, I casually walked around and saw this Malay-owner shop and remembered I bought 2 "Handy-version" of the Hibiki Tuning Fork not long ago... So decided to go in and have a walk.. Saw the usual "Handy-version" Tuning forks still ont he shelves... Then something caught my eyes... To my surprise, I saw 1 KR Hibiki DX Ongekiko Kaentsuzumi / Ongekibo Rekka (Drum / Sticks) Belt Set displaying on the shelf! Immediately I took it off and inspect... $30! ... Check if is 2nd hand...Nope, the original clear-tape is still there!!! Wow!!! Decided to pay for it, but the owner is not there, and another kind fellow (think is the owner's friend who might have a booth outside the shop) help to settle the payment... After I returned from OG PP empty-handed, I went back to the same shop and ask the shop owner if he had anymore of this, and he manage to brought out 2 more sets from his stock! In the end, bought 2 sets of this belts with $60 only, so much lesser than that 1 I saw selling in eBay... Sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment