Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Purchase (1) - KR Hibiki DX Armed Saber

Did not went to the Robinsons Expo Sales with my parents today, as I thought there will be no KR stuff as usual... but seems like Robinsons got inspired by the recent Takashimaya toys fair and came out with quite some KR stuff! My mum informed me that there is, and after some Q&A session, gotten her to buy me and my little nephew (who is also there at the Expo Sales, giving her Kamen Rider advices, hahaha... ) a DX Armed Saber each! Cost $15... a bit more expensive than the $5 stuff, but compared to the eBay and Taobao.com prices, its peanuts! Hahahaha...

Very nice piece of saber, in fact I was tempted to buy 1 from eBay.  I even thought of getting the Plex version and implant a sound chip inside... luckily I did not, so very glad I resisted.  Very fun toy, as it has sound activated functions for the henshin and super attack, fun... Hmmm... reminds me of KR Delta's henshin gears... Hahaha....



p.s. Also gotten another DX Climax Phone (Keitaros) as a standby replacement for my little nephew's old one... Just in case... since it costs only $3... Super cheap, cheaper than Taka sales of $5...

No comments:

Post a Comment