Monday, November 29, 2021

Bootleg DX Seiken Swordriver DX Hissatsuholder Jackun-to-Domamenoki Wonder Ride Book CSM Belt Strap


  Rekka Battou 烈火拔刀 to Rekka "Sasitou" 烈火"挿刀"...  It is a new bootleg from Taobao... I think it is meant for cosplayers, and "bear kids (熊孩子)" - a term that Chinese use for young kids who play with toys in a very rough manner and often damage the toy... Wanted to restore the operation to pull blade, as I thought the inner structure for the original mechanism will be retained, but the manufacturer modified the mechanism as well as the space around it. Will be a bit more tougher... Since this is a bootleg, it is normal for he sword to not have any sensing gimmicks and such.


 



10 comments:

  1. where i can find that toy for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can i get it in Malaysia please

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mister akuna how can i find that item and other bootlegs for buy i use sugargoo taobao agent

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am in Singapore, don't know how to get this in Malaysia. First time heard of Sugargoo, so I went in to try this: Select "简体中文" instead of "English" at the search bar, then copy and paste this few words 勇气之龙水狮子 in the search bar and search. Should bring some results, at least I seen some when I tried. Disclaimer: No guarantees nor am I responsible for anything. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx i founded two models why dont post in the vid description how to find that bootlegs?

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And also how to buy it in shopee because I want to modified it and it's can use with haoken cross saber and also big wonderidebook like dragonic knight and king lion daisenki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not google, you should know how to research in what you want for this. I also do not allow comments with/that are commercial links in my blog, hence will remove.

      Delete