Monday, December 24, 2018

Alternate Replacement - "DX" Kimewaza Slot Holder ( Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Series )

As I had bought my DX Gamer Driver loose, it naturally did not come with a DX Kimewaza Slot Holder. This means half of the playability of the gashats are lost unless I press the activation buttons manually which is troublesome... Hence I removed the gashat slot holder from the DX Gashacon Sparrow and modify it to be a "DX" Kimewaza Slot Holder. It worked quite well, considering now I can activate the 'Critical Strike', and also the 'Critical Finish', and do both kimewaza attacks together!... The belt clip is taken from a spare DX Decadriver's driver holder.

First the gashat retainer part is trimmed to allow gashat to be removed without pressing release button...


Making the Kimewaza Press button...



Activating the gashat button...


Finsihed Kimewaza Slot Holder...



Clipped on the belt strap...






No comments:

Post a Comment